Thursday, February 15, 2007

We are livin' in a cereal world...

... and Charlotte is a cereal girl!

Okay, so I have no patience when it comes to fun things. :) I've been dying to let Charlotte try rice cereal for the first time, and since we were snowed in yesterday for Valentine's Day we decided to see how she liked it (even though I had previously said we'd wait until after her 4 month check-up next week.) Well Mikey, she likes it!


We used my mom's silver baby spoon for Charlotte's first bites just so we could tell her that she was fed with a silver spoon (clearly, the bowl we used is not so fancy.) ;)

"Mmmm... here Dad, let me help you with that."

3 comments:

Kel said...

That is great! Ours does not like rice cereal. She does like oatmeal though - especially with pears. It is great fun when they start to eat!

The Spiveys said...

that's great that she likes cereal! Josh doesn't like it but he sure likes bananas.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys--I *finally* got cable internet so I'm catching up on e-mails i should've seen months, sometimes years ago!

Brava Carlotta on the cereal! : )
I'm trying to figure out who she looks like, but I supposed she just looks like herself!

Cheers,
Rebecca