Wednesday, July 18, 2007

busy busy baby

Charlotte has been keeping herself and everyone else in the house busy as she crawls around as quick as can be! She is such a good helper though. She especially likes to put things away... for example, she put Rob's watch away in a drawer in the guest room, she put her sippy cup away in the bathroom, and she put my flip-flop away in her toy basket. (Don't worry that isn't something yucky in the Bumbo seat- it's just a plastic leaf that Charlotte pulled off an arrangement.)

All of this hard work can wear a girl out! After dinner, Charlotte sometimes likes to make a big mess having a Biter Biscuit and some Cheerios. (On this particular night she was actullay falling asleep in her highchair.)


This past weekend Charlotte and Rob helped me set up my CherishBound display for a Craft Fair. It was a great success (and more fun than I thought it was going to be.)

Charlotte really is a busy little girl! And we love having so much fun with her. :)


1 comment:

Brandy Van Tassell said...

ok, Jules your little Charlotte is adorable, I just want to kiss her cheeks! (Send me some info on your cherishbound books, I would love to know more.)