Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Christmas tree

I love cutting down my own Christmas tree! :)


Well, okay, truth be told I love finding my own Christmas tree, and having a tall, strong man cut it down, and haul it, and tie it to the car, and put it in the tree stand for me. ;) This is the tree that Rob, Charlotte, and I chose at the second Christmas tree farm that we went to. The first one only took cash... who carries cash anymore?!?!


This is our tall, strong (and handsome!) Rob getting down in the snow and mud and cutting down the tree.

this is the tree all decorated in our living room. The ribbons were an experiment this year- I'm not sure how I feel about them.

This is Charlotte discovering the tree after waking up from her nap. I said, "You picked a good tree, huh?" And she said, "Yes." :)

No comments: