Friday, February 15, 2008

she ain't just whistlin' Dixie

We have been so busy this past week with snow days and elections and work... Also, Charlotte has SO MANY teeth coming in that it is crazy (- at least 6 are breaking through right now.) And she is crazy! And she is making me crazy!!! ;)

Anyway, Charlotte did learn one really cool new thing this past week- check it out.

Wow! She can really whistle. :)

I didn't learn to whistle until high school (my sister told me not to admit that, but whatever.) And my mom STILL doesn't know how to whistle... so clearly these are Charlotte's Daddy's genes at work- or Charlotte is just WAY more clever than I was. Either way, way to go Peanut!

(Oh, and she's getting irritated at the end of the video because she is used to seeing the "picture" on the camera right after I take it and she doesn't understand that video is a little different.)

1 comment:

Brandy Van Tassell said...

Jules, this is adorable. I had to watch it a few times because I was laughing so hard. She seems to have such a cute personality.