Here's a little bit about what Toby is like at one year:
* He doesn't have nearly enough hair to need a first haircut yet. ;)
* He says a few words-- Mamamama, Daddy, esh (yes), no, jink (drink), and just yesterday- Lala (Charlotte)
* He is very cuddly & lovey... but he doesn't usually mind someone else holding him.
* He has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom.
* He has never liked baby food, but loves grown-up food, or anything Charlotte is eating.
* He walks and climbs and likes to build with blocks and read books. He says "uhhhhhhhhhhhh" -- that's how you know he's reading. Actually, that is also what he sounds like when he sings. (Clearly taking after Mom in that department.)
* He is the happiest, sweetest, most content little boy I've ever met.
* We are thrilled to have him in our family. :)