Friday, September 11, 2009

Maybe you haven't heard...

I've been thinking about sharing these items, but haven't wanted to spend the time and energy on a blog post on each. So here are some minor news items about each of us:

Rob
*got a bike and has been riding it 6 miles each way to and from work a few times a week-- he got his first flat tire yesterday.
*is going to be working swing shift off and on for who knows how long.

Julie
*started jogging a little over a month ago, and while it is still pretty rough going, it is getting a little bit better each day.
*is suddenly obsessed with the Duggar family. That woman is amazing.

Charlotte
*makes up and says hilarious things every day... today I asked her what her name was- no reply. So I said, "nice to meet you" and held out my hand to shake. She held out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Jesus." What?!? She also gave me a lengthy explanation of why it was unjust for Daddy to taste her brownie after dinner last night... "Daddy says 'eat all your broccoli and you can have brownie' and then Daddy eats my brownie!" (He took one tiny bite, and then replaced it with more from the pan.)
*submitted her registration form for German Kindergarten today. She'll start on August 1, 2010. Yay!!!

Toby
*is no longer nursing and has started sleeping 10-12 hours. Woo-hoo!!
*has decided on a "lovey." He suddenly has decided that his stuffed green frog is his favorite stuffed animal and he cuddles with it and sleeps with it every night and naptime.

1 comment:

chrisnallynkids said...

ah, the dugger family. Pregnant and excited about #19! I don't know how that is possible. Tom and I can relate to Charlotte and Tobi about the twin thing! Everyone thinks Lizzy and Savannah are twins.