Monday, November 02, 2009

Trunk or Treat

On Friday night we took our kids to a Trunk-or-Treat at our church. There was a Halloween party and soup/chili cook-off and bake-off inside. After that the parents all opened up our car or van trunks in the parking lot and decorated them a bit and handed out candy to the kiddos. :) Yes, once again, I failed to take many pictures at the event. BUT, this time I planned on that happening and took some pictures of the kids before we left the house. :D

(I sooooo wish I had a picture of Rob and Gilles dancing to Thriller in the parking lot!!! Maybe next year?)

Carving our Jack-o-lantern on Wednesday. Seems like (for now at least) I'm the only one who actually enjoys this tradition.

Bumblebee with a 'tude.

There's our cute girl! (With Little Polar as usual.)

Toby did not like wearing his costume... but he stopped crying long enough to blow me some kisses. Awww, he is the sweetest little monster. ;)

My Pumpkin Cake.
It was a pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting that I made to look like a pumpkin. (har har) It was good too! It even won 2nd place in the bake-off. ;)

3 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

Your Pumkins look so cute!! You have such cute kids!!

ajehz and m said...

that spider is creeping me out! :)

Harmony said...

I think I'm the only one that enjoyed pumpkin carving at my house too.

Your cake looks great. I wish I would have tasted it!

Oh, and I would have LOVED to see those guys dancing to MJ.