Saturday, January 26, 2013

blogged down

Every few days I think, "I should update the blog."  And then I think, "That sounds like work."  And I don't do it.  I guess I am just experiencing some Winter blahs.  Yes, I realize that having our high for the day ONLY reach 45, and the fact that it only happened once since we've lived here, will not earn me anyone's sympathy... but there is something about this time of year that makes the world outside seem uninviting, bed and a good book seem extra cozy, and all of my motivation to be productive go "POOF!"

So, this is just a brief note to let the world know that the Andersons are still here.  Hibernating... but here.

I'll be back with a more thorough update someday soon.  :)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I am having the same problem. For me it's part winter, part apathy. I've been blogging since January of 2006 and I feel like I'm losing steam. Maybe spring will perk me up. Saw the first snowdrops of the year today, which was really good. Still couldn't be bothered to blog about it.

At church yesterday our vicar (who Kate calls "Tim the ficker") delivered a quote I'd not heard before. “The world shall perish not for lack of wonders, but for lack of wonder.” (J.B.S. Haldane) Need to recharge. Don't want to lose my sense of wonder.