Birthday season has begun for our kiddos with Jake's fifth birthday!
For his birthday Jake asked for a Ninja Turtle cake, a balloon, and to go to Ramba Zamba. I also asked him to plan the dinner menu, and he requested, "hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, and as many Cheetos as we want to eat!"
Dino Kart rider at Ramba Zamba.
At the top of the speed slide at Ramba Zamba.
After dinner, Ninja Turtle cake as requested!
I asked Jake what he thought we got him for his birthday and he said, "maybe a little Lego person?" He was SUPER excited to open a remote control truck and a little Lego set.
Jacob is still our Jokester, and makes us all laugh with his belly laugh. And he is still the most cuddly kid on the planet. On Sundays at church, he drapes all 50 pounds of himself over my lap and I feel like I am being attacked by a sloth! But I love it. In a few weeks he will start Kindergarten at the same school as Charlotte and Toby and what a great adventure that is going to be! He is looking forward to learning to read, riding the bus, making friends, and talking to EVERYONE.
We love our Big Bear!
Jake's birthday interview:
(20 questions style)
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Video games and my remote control truck
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples and bananas and strawberries and grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Super Hero Squad
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Tortillas with cheese (quesadillas)
6. What is your favorite outfit? My pirate shirt that has my name on it
7. What is your favorite game? Uno, Ticket to Ride, Super Mario... I like all of those
8. What is your favorite snack? Cheetos and popcorn
9. What is your favorite animal? A cheetah
10. What is your favorite song? Book of Mormon Stories
11. What is your favorite book? Ninjago books
12. Who is your best friend? J.J.
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? A cowboy
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the pool or gather snails in the yard
15. What are you really good at? Playing Super Mario Galaxy
16. What is a food that you hate? Food that is spicy and very yucky
17. What do you like to do with Mom or Dad? Cuddle.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "Cereal and toast with Nutella and I like every kind of cereal."
19. What is your favorite dinner? Lemon juice (lemon pepper) chicken and mashed potatoes
20. What makes you happy? "If you laugh, you'll make me laugh and if there is something funny to look at, it will make me laugh."