Rob, Charlotte and I attended a wedding reception for friends Alissa & Joseph last night. There were many people there from our old singles ward in Chevy Chase that we hadn't seen since we got married. It was a lot of fun to visit with everyone and to introduce them to Charlotte. :)
On the way home it had Rob and I talking a lot about our own wedding and what the past 20-ish months of marriage have been like. We've been very busy! It was less than 2 1/2 years ago that we met. Memorial Day weekend will mark 2 years since Rob first asked me out. Since then we have experienced many happy moments together... and a few trials as well. For example, we've bought our first home, moved, had Charlotte and I've left my job- all just within the past 9 months.
Anyway, I am so thankful to have my dear husband Rob and our sweet Charlotte. And I just wanted to take a moment to remember that. :)