Lindsay "tagged" me in this game.
The rules:
A. List 7 habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag 7 people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
Hmmm, let's see...
1. When I was in high school, I would look for the Orion constellation at night and blow him kisses.
2. I just got a part-time job as a tutor.
3. I guarantee that I know more about Nascar than you do. (Unless you are my dad.)
4. I make really awesome oatmeal raisin cookies... seriously.
5. I once held Huey Lewis' grammy for "The Heart of Rock & Roll" while his manager "brought the car around." She gave me a BYU brownie.
6. Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) and his twin brother were in my freshman ward at BYU.
7. In high school I was published as one of Pennsylvania's best young poets. I won a savings bond.
I tag... Rob, Tom A., Becca A., Brandy, Kendra, Kat and Kristen J.