(I sooooo wish I had a picture of Rob and Gilles dancing to Thriller in the parking lot!!! Maybe next year?)
Monday, November 02, 2009
Trunk or Treat
On Friday night we took our kids to a Trunk-or-Treat at our church. There was a Halloween party and soup/chili cook-off and bake-off inside. After that the parents all opened up our car or van trunks in the parking lot and decorated them a bit and handed out candy to the kiddos. :) Yes, once again, I failed to take many pictures at the event. BUT, this time I planned on that happening and took some pictures of the kids before we left the house. :D
(I sooooo wish I had a picture of Rob and Gilles dancing to Thriller in the parking lot!!! Maybe next year?)
Carving our Jack-o-lantern on Wednesday. Seems like (for now at least) I'm the only one who actually enjoys this tradition.
(I sooooo wish I had a picture of Rob and Gilles dancing to Thriller in the parking lot!!! Maybe next year?)